Virginia Cooperative Extension (VCE), Loudoun County provides research-based educational programs for Loudoun residents. These programs promote healthy living, improving our food systems, youth development, and environmental stewardship. This education includes:
- Improving Our Food System
- Teaching Life Skills and Reducing Youth Depression
- Helping Health and Well-Being of Low-Income Families
- Increasing Sustainability of Agricultural Operations
- Promoting Environmental Conservation and Care
Virginia Food Access Network (VFAN)
The Virginia Food Access Network (VFAN) accelerates efforts, connects partners, and shares resources to solve child hunger in Virginia and create nutritious food access for all Virginians.